I am having difficulty installing the SDA software on my Dell laptop, is this an issue you have experience with?
Please try the following solution:
Uninstall the Dell WiFI Bluetooth client, do not restart the system
- Install drvupdate-amd64
- If a bluetooth driver notification appears then it has not worked
- Connect the SDA to your PC (the SDA should emit an audible tone).
- Accept the EULA
- The Mobile Device Centre should open and show the device as connected shown below:
- Click on "Connect without setting up your device" and select Mobile Device Settings/Connection Settings.
- Untick "Allow connections to one of the following". Shown below:
If you have any further trouble do not hesitate to contact the Analox AfterSales Team or create a new support request