It is a relatively simple process to retrofit a relay unit to the O2NE+/Safe-Ox+ unit, but it is important to remember to ensure that your device has been powered down and disconnected from the supply before gaining access to the enclosure!
- First gain access to the enclosure by removing the lid.
- Drill extra hole in the O2NE+/ Safe-Ox+ enclosure base and fit a cable gland fitted.
- Feed the relay cable through the cable gland and loop the wire around a ferrite ring twice and pull tight.
Terminate the relay wires in the JP13 terminal block as shown below:
- Ensure the A50 PCB sits flat within the enclosure and that no wires are fouling the supports. Refit the lid and secure all cables by tightening the Cable Glands with a 15mm spanner (take care not to over tighten).
- The relays are factory configured to operate as: Relay 1 – Alarm 1; Relay 2 – Alarm 2
Both relays operate in failsafe mode (ie. Energised in non-alarm condition)
It is not possible to change these settings unless the unit is returned to Analox for a configuration change.